Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Desktop App for windows 10

Cannot download desktop for windows 10, your page just wants to return to cameras, terrible.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Desktop App for windows 10

Hey @darryl1501,

If you are having trouble downloading Quik our Support Team should be able to help you out and walk through the process with you! You can get in touch by Phone or Chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,
Thank you Ryan for your response, some us are reasonably handy around computers and walking through is a bit of an insult, so a web site that doesn't keep sending me back to a page that is more interested in trying to sell me another camera would be more helpful.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hey @darryl1501,

What I mean by that is they can gather your system specs and work through some troubleshooting with you. If the can not figure out what is going on they will also escalate it to the Desktop Team to see what they can find.

Cheers,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

Not good GoPro when I it's easier to get your software from another website rather than your own 😳
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Ryan
Understood, sorted now, I just find the terminology 'walk through the process ' a bit demeaning.
All the best
Darryl