Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

DashWare crashes on start up

I hope somebody could help me with my pain: DashWare crashes on start-up on all my 3 computers. Before it was all okay, but one by one all my computers suffered this issue. Last one was working fine with two DashWare versions 1.7.37 and 1.9.1 but two weeks ago just after installing GoPro's Quick both started to crash:

dashware.JPG

I've done quite interesting gauge for cycling in DashWare (sample video) and don't want to loose it :(

Register cleaning re-installing... nothing helps. I've googled English and Russian internet with finding no answer. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: DashWare crashes on start up

Hello @klimc1020

Here are some tips to prevent crashing:

1. Try uninstalling and reinstalling
  2. Make sure you are running DashWare as the same user that installed it
  3. Right-click on the DashWare shortcut and choose the option to Run as Administrator. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Unfortunately none of that worked out

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the update, @klimc1020. We appreciate you going through the recommended steps. Sorry to hear that you are still observing the same issue. If you haven't yet, you may get in touch with our Support team so they can assist you further. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Let us know how it goes. Thanks!