Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Create time-lapse movie from night lapse images

Any ideas, Ive downloaded Quik desktop but that doesnt seem to do it.

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Create time-lapse movie from night lapse images

@flossyrockstar - That should work. Are you able to play the time lapse from the folder in the Quik player? If not, what errors are you getting?

Jeff

Tourist

Hi Jeff, The quik player shows a blank screen, yet two other clips from the same session played fine, this has happened on all the occasions I've used quik, i have noticed as soon as i plug the the card reader in OSX gives a message saying it cannot repair the volume but i can download from it. Ive just bought an extra USB c cable to negate removing the card, I'll try another night lapse tonight to see if it produces the same result.
Tourist

So that didnt work either, done a night lapse downloaded 1041 images from camera, shows image in clip pool but when i click on it to play nothing, tranport controls work but no footage shows, if i go back to media it shows the first image.

Tourist

So this is interesting, when i go into the go pro via lightroom some of the images are unavailable, if i close lightroom down and go in again the same scenario but this time different images are displayed!!

Tourist

So just tried to do a manual update of the camera firmware and i cant drag the update file onto the sd card, when i run disk warrior it states that the card format is not supported as it is windows/pc based. 

Any ideas??

Tourist

System details Macbook pro 8.3, 2.2 Ghz i7 Processor, 16Gb ram, AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB graphics card. OSX El Capitan.
Sightseer

I am having the same problem, I have multiple night lapse photos and they just so a black screen and how many seconds the video should be but the don't play.