09-06-2019 11:10 AM
My gopro studio crashes... Like ALLLL the f** time... Im currently so close to just smash the camera because this is anoying. But I do want to get last footage out before i do that...
My first computer worked like 1 out of 5 times at most but always crashed on every 3 renders... Now i bought a new computer for over 3000USD to see if that would work better with performance but basically it crashes on load or render or just moving the window around?!?! How can it b e this unstable?
I have googled and done litterally EVERY trick out there in EVERY thread found so far. I have spent more than 40 hours so far trying to get any video to compile.
* Tried on 3 different computer
* Tried with atleast 50 different videos and shots. From different cards and occasions
* Tried 1.3 and 1.4
* Made sure running all latest software, updates and disabled antivirus. Even reinstalled windows from scratch
My current computer is
its powerfull enough...
But still. It either crashes on load of files in folder or after started rendering. It can be random it can be replicated. I have so far after 5 days of trying been able to render 7 out of 300 files.... This is not working.
What should I do? Will this ever be fixed or is the app and gopro this bad now a days? You can see that im pretty darn tired of this now and i have so much footage shot on this. the first ones in beginning worked decently but later on it started to crash and now its impossible. As said tested on multiple computers and installs....
I really wished i never bougt it.
Someone from Gopro feel free to contact me about it and get it fixed.
09-06-2019 12:08 PM
09-06-2019 12:17 PM
Thanks for reply... But..
1. Im not using multiple graphic cards. Only 1. Also graphics driver is latest and also tried other versions without luck. Note that i have tried on 3 different computers..... At best i get 1 file rendering at a time.
2. Contact us lead me here?! Or should I call? Not sure how a call would help in this case so please tell me how that can fix the application.
3. Fusion beta 2.0 is for the camera itself. The data already is here and i need to use that. As mentioned I also have tried 1.4 that comes with beta 2.0 FW. No luck there.. .
I have now also tried version 1.2 but still same issues. Crashes random.
Thanks so far.
09-08-2019 02:07 PM
Hello @adroitvist276. We appreciate you going through the recommended steps. Since the issue still persists, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team. You may call or chat with them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Make sure that you have access to your Fusion camera and your computer when you connect with them. Thanks!
09-18-2019 03:07 PM
So what I found from my experience was this.
The crashing of loading files in found in the folder was related to missing files. In GoPro Studio 1.3, if a file was missing, then GoPro Fusion Studio would either crash or refuse to load any additional files. This seems to be fixed in GoPro Fusion Studio 1.4
However both versions will crash during the stitching process due to a memory leak issue. So here is my solution to the problem, it takes about 60 seconds: