10-24-2019 03:37 AM
Me too! When I plug in the camera, the USB symbol flashes alternately with the charging icon on the camera (like before) for about 6 or 7 seconds and then goes back to the "normal" camera screen as if it is just charging via the cable. If I unplug the camera and plug it back in, the same thing happens again. It's like the camera can't stay as a USB device for more than a few seconds. I think that's what's causing the app (Fusion Studio) to think that the camera isn't there anymore. I can only attach one file here so I'm showing the USB symbol that won't stay more than a few seconds.
10-24-2019 12:48 PM
Maybe this will help.
- Insert one the the SD card into your computer via SD card adapter.
- Go to the finder and look for the SD card
- You will find a map called DCIM, in here you will find another subfolder called 100GFRNT or 100GBACK.
- On your Mac you must make a new folder you can call it GoPro Fusion.
- Copy the entire folder on the SD card into the GoPro Fusion folder, just copy the folder with all the files in it.
- Repeat this with the other SD card.
- Now you will have two subfolders in the GoPro Fusion folder, those two subfolders are 100GFRNT and 100GBACK. DO NOT delete any of the LRV/THM files on your SD cards and in the subfolders on your Mac.
- Open the GoPro fusion Studio app and click on ADD MEDIA, go to the GoPro Fusion folder and open this folder. Don't open the subfolders seperatly you need them both.
Hope this will work.