Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Cloud media

[ New ]
I can see my cloud media in my phone app and if I log into the gopro website. I can no longer see it using the gopro quick app on my desktop. I used to see it about 2 weeks ago now it doesn’t show up and I would like to download the media to my pc.
GoPro

Re: Cloud media

[ New ]

Hi @sunnytree55188

Have you tried signing in and out of the account on Quik for Desktop?

Make sure to relaunch the app before logging back in.

You may also download the files manually through gopro.com/login

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

i have tried everyting sitll no luck. i know i can download from the web or hook to my pc, it was working 9/7/20 then stopped.

Hiker

[ New ]

Yeah I'm having almost the same problem.

I have my Cloud Media in "Media" tab, but only old one (maybe its cached?)

I have uploaded yesterday few videos and I can see it on the web, but its not showing up on the

GoPro Quik Desktop App. I tried to check for new cloud media from File menu but it doesn't update anything.

Looks like server side problem.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

It can take some time for content to sync across devices. If you're still having issues though, our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs can do some additional troubleshooting with you to see if we can find out what's going on.

Sightseer

[ New ]

did they stop supporting the gopro quick progam, nothing seems to fix the cloud media showing up in the gopro quick program on my pc. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes, the Quik desktop app is now legacy.  The currently supported apps are on Android/IOS.