Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Check the Windows Store for more info about GoPro Player.

[ New ]

I get this message every time I try to open GoPro Player in win10 - I does not allow me to open the app at all.

GoPro

Re: Check the Windows Store for more info about GoPro Player.

[ New ]

@surfprone, just to check, have you been able to successfully install the GoPro Player on your computer? See https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Player/ta-p/413305 for further details. You may also try to reinstall the app.

Tourist

[ New ]

I had to reload the app.

It runs now, but I cannot find where to adjust colours etc

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @surfprone

Here are the main functions of the GoPro Player.

For other editing options, you may use other programs.  Ex.  Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects

• Reframe: Experiment with countless views, choose the best shots and instantly create cinematic transitions with a click of a keyframe. Then export a traditional video or photo you can edit and share.
  • Export + Edit: Export both spherical and traditional .mp4 files that are compatible with other editing software and are ready to be shared on social.
  • Convert 360 Videos: Choose from a range of resolutions (5.6K, 4K, custom)1 and codecs (HEVC, H.264, Apple ProRes and CineForm).
  • Frame Grab: Never miss a great shot. Capture incredible photos from any of your 360 or traditional videos by grabbing a frame.
  • Horizon Leveling: Adjust the horizon in your videos to keep it level—whether you’re getting sideways, running or doing backflips.
  • World Lock: Set the orientation of your 360 videos and minimize rotation in your footage.
  • Trim: Trim with frame-by-frame accuracy to keep only the parts you want in your videos.
  • Playback: View all videos and photos from your GoPro MAX camera right in the player
  • Batch Export: Add clips to a queue to automate the export process. 

Thanks!

Ej