Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Anonymous

Cant find GoPro studio

When I go to product support and click on Studio it takes me to Quick every time. I do not want quick I need a more detailed editor and quick doesn't give me what I need. 

How can I find the down load for Studio that will load on a Win 10 Surface Pro 4?

Thanks

Jeff

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Cant find GoPro studio

Hi Jeff,

I'm having the same issue. I would like to install Gopro Studio but every time I download quik (Studio was supposed to come along with it) and start the installation only quik installs but never studio.

Don't know what to do either...
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro customer support will just direct you to 3rd party software if you don't want Quik.  I was trying to find a download for Studio as well since I'm on Win7/64b - support emailed me the following URL to download 3rd party editing software.

http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor/download

Highlighted
Anonymous

I don't want to install any third party software as Gopro Studio seems to fit just right for my editing purpose.
However, when downloading the installer for quik from the Gopro website, quik installs just fine but there is basically no word about Gopro Studio. I wonder if they actually quit offering Gopro Studio... would be sad though
Highlighted
Anonymous

Where can I download the latest version of Gopro Studio?

Qick does not have all the features of Gopro Studio. For example Fisheye correction

Highlighted
Anonymous

Looking for GoPro Studio as well. Just got my first GoPro and, as soon as I opened Quik the tutorial said I could jump to Studio for advanced editing. But it is nowhere to be found.

There is also no mention in GoPro website that Studio was ended, so hope is still up.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Has anyone had any luck trying to contact GoPro directly? I was on hold the other day for 20 minutes before I had to run to a meeting. 

Their chat set up seems to be a hoax and always says it s busy and cant access the service. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

According to GoPro support (via chat) GoPro Studio has been discontinued and is no longer supported.  I believe the last install to include GoProStudio was Quik 2.1 installer.