Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Cant find GoPro studio

Mr Manager. I call BS on GoPro. How can you even call Quik and editor? Its JUNK.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Davinci looks great but is limited to 60fps. How do you downscale your higher framerate vids?

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi. Sorry mate. I only use 60fps when recording.That is good enough for me, seldom produce slowmotion vids. Here is a link over some free packages, but have only tried number 3 on list. I was searching for good color correction software and got hooked. http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/the-best-free-video-editor-1330136 Good luck!
Highlighted
Sightseer

Am disgusted to find that studio is not offered anymore. Seriously.. This is pathetic what poor service.

Highlighted
Tourist

This is bad. I convince a few guys for recording baseball games to get the gopro specifically because of how I was able to zoom in on the plays in studio. I was shocked when I tried to help them to find that the quick is garbage for editing clips. You can't zoom in can't slow it down. Word of mouth is what made me buy my camera. You guys are killing yourself. You had great software and took it away.

Highlighted
Explorer

With so many free alternatives that work better, and are more stable, than Studio, why wouldn't you use them instead?
Highlighted
Explorer

Highlighted
Tourist

Hmm not so sure how much better they are. I tried using VSDC but it is not as user friendly as Studios. In Studios if you want to look at a play at first base. Get the video, slide to the area you want, snip it. Next step zoom in to the part of the field you want to see, export to the type of video you want, done. Someone hit a home run, parent wants it, save only that hit email it to them done. Kid not swinging well slow the video down and talk about every phase of the swing. You had some other apps on there I will give a few more a try. Thank you for the links to the other videos. If I can find user friendly one I pass it along.