Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Cant Download Quik or upload videos to account

[ New ]

Im am about to give up on my GoPro totally....

I cant upload the vidoes on my computer.  It goes all the way through the upload bar and then after what feels like a lifetime; fails.

Ive tried downloading Quik to desktop off the GroPro site and that wont even start to download

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!! Somebody please help

GoPro

Re: Cant Download Quik or upload videos to account

[ New ]

Hi @mamataz69

Just to clarify - are you just importing files to Quik for desktop or to GoPro Plus?

Here are some links that may come handy:

Import Camera Files to a Computer - Windows 10

Install Quik for desktop

How to Add Media to GoPro Plus

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi
I can’t use Quik as I don’t have windows 10 so I’m trying to upload onto my GoPro account from my camera and/or SD card
It gets to the end of the loading bar and then fails
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @mamataz69. Having a strong and stable Internet connection is very important in doing Auto Upload. Are uploading directly from the camera? Which files are being uploaded? Are they videos? Photos? Try uploading via GoPro App following the steps on described here How to Add Media to GoPro Plus . Check the first two options and choose one depending on the phone/device OS that you are using. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Ive tried both ways and am really getting nowhere...

I can get the shorter videos onto the app and then onto the cloud, but nothing over 4 minutes.

Ive tried dragging and dropping onto GoPro.com and that doesnt work at all.

What am I doing wrong??

GoPro

[ New ]

Are the videos over 4 minutes chaptered? See details about chaptering here: GoPro Camera File Chaptering Information

If they are, there are only two ways to have them uploaded to the cloud: via Quik for desktop, and through auto upload with the camera as a hub. Have you tried these methods?