Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Cannot install qwik

When trying to install Qwik it say I need newer version of windows when I have current version ! My desktop exceeds your requirements for this sofftware !

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Cannot install qwik

Hello @peterl5854

Thank you for reaching out. Do you mean not being able to download the installer? Or, are you getting any error message when Quik fails to install? See if the following steps will help clear the issue:

1. If you have been using Internet Explorer, try downloading using Chrome or Firefox . This should resolve the issue in most cases.
  2. If using IE fails, try clearing cache and cookies in the browser.
  3. As a last option, try downloading on another computer and then moving the installer to the desired computer to install.
  4. If are not in the US, try setting your country to the US, then download.

Let us know how it goes.

Best, 

Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @peterl5854

Thank you for reaching out. Do you mean not being able to download the installer? Or, are you getting any error message when Quik fails to install? See if the following steps will help clear the issue:

1. If you have been using Internet Explorer, try downloading using Chrome or Firefox . This should resolve the issue in most cases.
  2. If using IE fails, try clearing cache and cookies in the browser.
  3. As a last option, try downloading on another computer and then moving the installer to the desired computer to install.
  4. If are not in the US, try setting your country to the US, then download.

Let us know how it goes.

Best, 

Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Installer downloaded but error message when attempting to install
Using Chrome
Still to try last two options
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @peterl5854

Thank you for the update. Feel free to post back on this thread for results with the options so we can determine what the path forward will be. 

Best regards, 

Marius