01-15-2018 11:22 AM
I would like to use Quik to directly access the movie files after I plug in the cam (via USB). I would like to avoid using Win explorer to copy files to a win directory and then use Quik to import.
- Hero 6 (firmware ver HD6.01.01.60.00) connected with the original gopro usb cable;
- USB symbol on Hero screen;
- Movie files (mp4) are always available with win explorer;
- Quik will add any other win folder other than Hero 6 (e.g., from a c:/movie directory etc.) (Quik will then play the file);
- I've uninstalled and reinstalled Quik;
- I've deleted Hero 6 and reinstalled (using serial number); and,
- I've removed HERO 6 as a USB device and restarted -> Win 10 sucessfully installs HERO 6
When I try to add 100GOPRO using Quik's "Add New" or "Import Location" > 100GOPRO, nothing happens. HERO 6 > GoPro MTP Client > DCIM > 100GOPRO = no response in Quik.
01-16-2018 09:31 AM