08-20-2019 12:12 AM
Cannot login to Quik on my Mac. I do not get the option to enter my details.
I click on the Sign In button and nothing at all happens.
08-24-2019 08:35 PM
@jamesl8486, can you please post back with a screenshot of the app screen?
Would it also be possible that your computer's screen resolution is affecting the app's display? Check to ensure that the display resolution settings, text/apps size of your computer is set to recommended.
08-25-2019 11:09 PM
Screen resolution is set to default to display as recommended by Apple. This happens when connected to an external display and when using the latop screen. There are no popups or other windows opened and happens if the application is at full screen or in windowed
08-28-2019 07:32 PM
@jamesl8486, do you get the same result when your computer isn't connected to an external display? If so, the screen settings of the external display can be causing the problem.
Are you viewing the app in maximized view? Try resizing the window to see if that helps.
09-01-2019 10:32 PM
Please read my responses fully, I said it happens with and without the externam display, both in maximised and non-full screen views.
I am an IT Professional so check things like screen res before I post on forums!
09-03-2019 04:44 PM
@jamesl8486, sorry if I got all that mixed up. I was under the impression that you meant that this is only observed when connected to an external display and using the laptop screen.
Anyhow, see if the following steps will help:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
Can you also post a screenshot of the issue on app's login screen?