Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Cannot Launch Fusion Studio in Windows 10

[ Edited ]

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled GoPro Fusion Studio on my PC and I still cannot get it to launch. I took some sick footage earlier today flying wingsuits and would love to start editing it. This is really frustrating. Please provide some support asap.

GoPro

Re: Cannot Launch Fusion Studio in Windows 10

Hey @ryanl271,

There has been an update to address this issue if you have not already make sure you are running the latest version of Fusion Studio.

Best,

Ryan

Sightseer

same issue here....states there is an update...I assume thats the one on the website I have been downloading and reinstalling all day.

Tourist

Maybe it would help if you told us what version of the software we should be using. I ran into the same problem 2 days ago, downlaoded the software twice from this website. I ended up running the software in win8 mode and it worked. That still doesnt answer the question on whether or not i have the right version. 

Tourist

Try running the software in compatibility mode, windows 8. You may have to right click to get that to pop up.

Tourist

Can't update the program if it does not open.

Sightseer

Version 1.1 Jan 3rd 2018, cannot launch on a new install of windows 10 (1709).
It does not even launch into the OS. Ran as admin, ran in compatibility for Win 7 and 8.
Uninstalled, re installed.
Cannot turn off A/V, it's windows defender, and anyway what if you want to work this app in corporate when users don't get control of A/V.
What an awful application and I've not even seen it yet.
Tourist

I've reinstalled windows 10 and GoPro Fusion Studio on my PC and It cannot launch. I check the task manager and see that its only appear in background processes for a few second then it gone.
I really need help. please someone have any news?