Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Can’t subscribe to GOPRO Plus

[ New ]

Mariustanya,

Thanks for the update. This seems to be the most logical solution - It sounds like you're pretty much saying the service provided by GOPRO plus and the actually distrubution (e.g i ordered a camera from GOPRO with no problems using my same CC) are in fact different. This is odd but nevertheless I intend on keeping this thread active until a solution or a response with "we have no intentions of changing our designated GOPRO PLus CC provider" or "Hey, it should work now". Using a different CC is the logical answer, but lets be honost, a 28 YO man is not going to ask for someone elses CC for a reoccuring subscription to a service. 

Please keep me updated on here and let me know if the service changes so overseas military can subscribe to the awesome service!

Sightseer

[ New ]

I share your pain, I just purchased my first GoPro and thought I would take advantage of the 50 % off accessories offered on the European website when you subscribe to GoPro Plus.  However, it appears I cannot sign-up without a US Zip code.  I will be contacting the service team but expect they will just suggest moving to the US!  First few experiences with GoPro have not been favourable and I am regretting the purchase of there premium product as their service has been second rate; they should not be advertising something they do not offer outside the US.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @phiz

GoPro Plus is available internationally in specific countries.

Which country are you currently located so we can check further.

Thanks!

Ej