Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Can't start GoPro Quick for Windows

Hello. Recently I bought HERO7 black and installed Quick for Windows to my PC. I launched the program and see registartion form. Now my questions are coming:
No1. Does this SW have offline mode? I can only see requirement to login. If offline mode is available, please guide me through the steps which let me take the files from my PC and cut, edit, combine them e.t.c.

No2. When I login, the next window, which I see, gives 2 icons: "Connect the camera" and "Choose the folder" (I have Russian version, therefore the wording can be little bitt differen). Any next step (or pressing th the button "Whatch/Create" at the top of the screen, or "Settings" at the top right corner sends me back to the "Registration form". Please help me to leave this closed loop!

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Can't start GoPro Quick for Windows

Once installed, you can use the Quik for Desktop app while you're offline. We have some information on how to use the app at https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-to-Use-Create-Mode-for-Quick-Edits.