Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Can't sign into newly installed Quick for desktop on Mac.

Hi. I downloaded and installed Quick for Desktop on my iMac running latest Mojave.  Got to sign in screen and used my correct email and password combination, yet got the following message. "You entered an incorrect email and password combination".  Signed in on Safari to double check my email password was correct and logged on fine. 

In Quick i clicked the Resend Email Confirmation and got the following message back in Safari "Your account has been verified - Sign in below."  Which I did and it always works.  

However when I got back the Quik sign in it still doesn't work.  I have gone to the  Help Menu of Quik and selected "Restart with Default Settings".  It restarts and still get exactly the same "You entered an incorrect email and password combination" when I try and log in to get started.  So frustrating to have to mess about with this just to get a desktop app to open.   I have GoPro Fusion Studio working fine on this Mac, though it has not been open while trying to get Quik working.   ANy help getting this working would be appreciated, Thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Can't sign into newly installed Quick for desktop on Mac.

Hello @iainf4270

Thank you for going through the recommended steps. If you contact our Support team through phone or chat here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs , they will be able to help you further. 

Best regards, 
Marius