Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
GoPro

Re: Can`t login, still "Authenticating..:" without effect

Hi folks, 

I'm sorry that you've been running into this issue. I've been exploring it on my end but with little success, as I can't reproduce the problem. 

We did just release a new version of Quik today. Please try downloading it HERE to see if that resolves the Authenticating problem. 

Anonymous

unisntalled old vrsion. installed via link. still stuck on "Authenticating..."....I have turned off my firewall and still nothing. this bites. 

Anonymous

even tried resetting my password....nothing..

Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 5.00.50 PM.png
Hiker

would uninstalling gopro studio also, work?

Hiker

nope. still not working........ ive deleted everything multiple times. created new accounts. still stuck "authenticating". 

GoPro... i love u guys, but please fix this little issue. 

**iMac running newest Sierra OS 10.12

Sightseer

Having same problem, Macbook Air OS Sierra 10.12.1 . Any suggestions on 3rd party software to get my clips off a session 4?

Hiker

Ive been having the same problem before and after Sierra. If I leave it authenticating for a while then close the app, it then starts up logged in! Not ideal but it works most of the time. Does need looking into though.

Hiker

Just gone back to the app and There is a message saying saying there is a new update so will try that and see