Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Can`t login, still "Authenticating..:" without effect

[ Edited ]

Same issue. I'm on OSX 10.10.5, can't go past Authenticating... Please sort this out.

5 minutes later...

Ha! I quit the app and restarted it and works now fine! :)

Anonymous

Im having the Authentication "error" this is horrible. A forced update that doesnt work. MacOS Sierra, mid 2014 Macbook Pro Retina.

Anonymous

i also have this problem, have tried reinstalling mutiple times, restarted multiple times. Mac OS Sierra 10.12.1 with the latest updates as of 6/11/2016. 100/10mbs internet connection so no problems there. no fancy network settings. What can be done to fix this frustrating problem? 

GoPro

Hi folks, 

If any of you haven't already, try uninstalling and reinstalling the program. If you still end up stuck with that issue, try creating a new user profile in the computer. That is, a new profile for the computer itself, not a new GoPro account, and then trying logging in to the Quik App while in that new user profile. Please let me know if that works, and if it does, try going back to the original profile to see if you can log in from there now.

Anonymous

I tired creating a new user profile on my Mac as you suggested and I still get the same results. Authenticting. Please fix this ASAP @mattb

The reason i updated to Quik was because the previous GoPro desktop app started behaving strangely. It wouldnt add anymore than one photo/frame from a timelapse i took. Now i cant find the older app anywhere to reinstall it and replace Quik until you guys have got it fixed. I'm glad its being worked on so lets hope you get it sorted soon.

Anonymous

Same here, stuck on "Authentification..." screen

Mac OS 10.11.4

Anonymous

Not jumping through hoops for this. Ive deleted and wont be installing and using anymore. Ill use something else. There are many many other people with the same problems for WEEKS and NO solution. Im sure there are plenty of software techs out there for hire that can fix this issue in hours..hire them. 

Anonymous

On Mac OSX Sierra.  Deleted and redownloaded Quik again.  Still not working!  Please fix this issue- hasn't been working since I downloaded the new Mac Operating System.