Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Can`t login, still "Authenticating..:" without effect

I have the same Problem. Auto proxy detect doesn´t help

Highlighted
Sightseer

I am also having the same issue. the buttons also turn black. Anything sesolved here? I am operating on a Macbookpro

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same problem for more than one year. I tried in different countries and I never could log in. I tried all the ways I found in this forum and in internet. I can not undestand how a company like GoPro can give a S*** for us, consumers. I was planing to buy the drone of GoPro but I give up.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same problem for more than one year. I tried in different countries and I never could log in. I tried all the ways I found in this forum and in internet. I can not undestand how a company like GoPro can give a S for us, consumers. I was planing to buy the drone of GoPro but I give up.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same problem! I was trying to conntact support team and they accing like dont care.. I spoke with 3 people and noone cares to help.. I just bought my camera 3 days ago. I Have never used go pro before and I think I will just send it back. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Nathalie B from the Phillipines and also Marry Ann G were very unproffesional. They basicly dont understand what customer service means. And I justt want to fix that authenticating problem.... They didnt care at all.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hi!

Having the same problem...

• The authentication does work for me - 
    1. I have tried inputting wrong password and it didn't stuck on authenticating, it said it is wrong.
    2. I am actually passed the authentication when i put the correct PW, it is not stuck.

My problem is that the next window turns black and the whole app is stuck!

(I do have the process you mentioned - GoProIDService)

GoPro Quick turns black.jpg

Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I have gopro6 and facing error while doing login from GoPro Quick from Macbook. It keeps Authenticating and never finish,

Can you tell me the reason, is it a bug or you are killing me :)

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 11.07.08.png