Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Can`t login, still "Authenticating..:" without effect

Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have tried every solution offered in this thread to no avail. Sometimes it works and many times it does not. At home we have a 1GB Wifi (yup, Gagibit serice up and down) and most of the time the app hangs on Authenticating. Now we are on vacation and the kids want to edit videos and stuck on Authenticating for the last 1/2 hour. Sure, the nextwork is slower, but i am able to read the forums, watch YouTube videos, but still cannot authenticating Quik. 

Why is there not an ability, especially if we do not have a cloud subscription to be able to use it offline?

Any other ideas on how to resolve this? It's pretty bad when you have two kids both with GoPro's that want to edit videos they are taking on vacation and they cannot do anything at all.

OS Version: Sierra OSX 10.12.3

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,1

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Quik -- 2.2.0.5791

Sightseer

Im having the same issue as well.  This sucks.

Hiker

[ Edited ]

Wow this issue has been happening for some time now and still no definitive fix.  I've tried the 'solutions' and sometimes they work, other times they don't. 

Hiker

It doesn't show up for me

Tourist

Well, with at least 6 (that I can remember) Emails back and forth to Support, still can't log into QUICK !!!!

I have checked FireWall settings- OK: OS updates - OK: New Password - NO GO: NEW version of Quick - NO change  rebooted computer on many ocassions - NO GO !!!

THERE IS A MAJOR ISSUE WITH THE CODE in Quick !!!! TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME ISSUE.

I was hoping that with the release of the "update" that it would be corrected, but, not to be.

Problem is, Support keep telling me to do the same things over and over, and I keep telling them, over and over, IT DOESN'T WORK !

PLEASE, PLEASE GOPRO, get this issue sorted out, just reading how many extra people there are on this forum since I first posted has increased MUST TELL YOU SOMETHING. There is a problem with this software and it is a frustrating one.

I ended up editing my last videos in iMovie just so that I could get them out there. NOT GOOD !

Frustrating doesn't begin to explain my feelings at present.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same issue here: MacOS Sierea version 10.12.3..keep showing only this screen :-(

Schermafbeelding 2017-04-03 om 09.28.28.png

Sightseer

I am having the same problem.

I did not have this problem running earlier versions of GoPro Quik