07-11-2018 11:06 AM
I just installed the Mac Desktop Quik app. After install I click to sign in with the existing account i use my email and password but it gives an error: "You've entered an incorrect email and password combination". I can login on the web and my mobile device without any issue.
07-11-2018 03:41 PM
Thank you for trying to troubleshoot the issue.
Please see if the following steps make a difference:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
Let us know how it goes.
Alternatively, you may reach out to our Support Team to further isolate the issue. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
07-13-2018 11:50 AM