Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Can't login into Quik Mac Desktop app

I just installed the Mac Desktop Quik app.  After install I click to sign in with the existing account i use my email and password but it gives an error: "You've entered an incorrect email and password combination".  I can login on the web and my mobile device without any issue.  

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Can't login into Quik Mac Desktop app

Hi @spaar73

Thank you for trying to troubleshoot the issue.

Please see if the following steps make a difference: 

1. ​Open Quik for desktop
  2. While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
  3. Select "Restart with default settings"
  4. A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
  5. Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
  6. Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

Let us know how it goes.

Alternatively, you may reach out to our Support Team to further isolate the issue. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks @aragon1006 for your help.  Unfortunately that process did not work either.  I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling and reset my password all without success.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @spaar73

We appreciate your efforts in completing these troubleshooting steps. At this point, we'll be referring you to our Support Team to isolate the issue.

Please let them know of the steps taken so far. You may reach them by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best Regards,

Ej