Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Can't install Quik on Windows 10

[ New ]

Hi everyone,

trying to install GoPro_Quik-WinInstaller-2.7.0.945 on my Windows 10 64 bit Laptop but I always get stuck with the screen in the attached image. Anyone can help?

Cheers, 

Max

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Betreff: Can't install Quik on Windows 10

[ New ]

Hello @maximilian6740. Please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed.

Also, make sure to download and run the latest installer version from here: Install Quik for desktop

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

Betreff: Can't install Quik on Windows 10

[ New ]
For some reason it doesn't shot the attached image. The screen where the installation will not go any further shows "configuring package oal_installer".
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @maximilian6740. Please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed.

Also, make sure to download and run the latest installer version from here: Install Quik for desktop

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello,

everything is up to date, actually im already running Windows 10 2004 (maybe that is a problem?).

Also, I wasn't able to download the latest installer from your link. When I follow the link on this page to Quik Desktop App Product page, it actually brings me to a page where I can download GoPro Studio version 2.5.7. On this page nothing happens when I click on the button for download.

Thanks

Max

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @maximilian6740

Would you mind trying this link instead https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-legacy-software/ta-p/595533#/start=1

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks, I could download the client from this page. But I'm still facing the same problem during the installation. Any other suggestions?

Cheers

Max

Tourist

[ New ]

Problem solved! I just waited another 10 minutes and finally the installation could be completed. Thanks for the support.

GoPro

[ New ]

Glad to hear that, @maximilian6740. Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!