Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

CAN I restore deleted media from go pro plus?

[ New ]

I`ve accidentlly deleted some videos and photos from GO PRO PLUS, and I don`t have them on my computers. Is there any way I can restore these files?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: CAN I restore deleted media from go pro plus?

[ New ]

@motorrbreath, the uploaded contents that are removed directly in your Plus storage will be permanently deleted.

Anyhow, original footage will remain on the SD card in original quality even after uploaded to the cloud. The footage will remain on the card until manually deleted or until the card is reformatted. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@motorrbreath, the uploaded contents that are removed directly in your Plus storage will be permanently deleted.

Anyhow, original footage will remain on the SD card in original quality even after uploaded to the cloud. The footage will remain on the card until manually deleted or until the card is reformatted. 

Tourist

[ New ]

I was using goproplus on my ipad and deleted what I thought was a duplicate. It turns out it wasnt and both versions were deleted.  I have tried to manually upload the video in question and Goproplus states the media is already uploaded.   How can I get the media from my camera onto goproplus. I have already tried to change the file name

Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

@stoutsummi0626, see if uploading through other methods will help. Try uploading through gopro.com. Let us know how it goes.

Tourist

[ New ]

Its resolved. The video returned.  I think something else was going on with the server/service at the time. As I mentioned, I deleted a single video from goproplus and the next thing I see are doubles of the most recent videos taken. When I started deleted the second instance, both versions disappeard.

Temp glitch I am sure

Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

@stoutsummi0626, thanks for the update. Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!