Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Anyone has an insight on what could be causing this error in GoPro Player 1.0.3 in Mojave 10.14.6?

GoPro Player 1.0.3, MAX firmware 1.30

I have deep uninstalled everything that could be interfering with the GoPro Player e.g. the Kolor GoPro VR player, etc.

The GoPro Player crashes at 1% export in every export setting I try. It is basically impossible to export anything in any setting.

Playback in the app is choppy and full of artifacts. Converting the original footage with Handbrake (since Gopro player crashes when exporting) to lower res video shows that the video artifacts are in the footage, it is not a question of processor resources for playback rendering.   

Any clues, hints, solutions?

Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 14.31.37.png
GoPro

Re: Anyone has an insight on what could be causing this error in GoPro Player 1.0.3 in Mojave 10....

Hello, @jorges43035. A new version of the GoPro MAX Player has been released. See if using this latest version (v 1.0.4) resolves the issue that you have observed. We'd love to hear back from you. Thanks!

Tourist

Re: Anyone has an insight on what could be causing this error in GoPro Player 1.0.3 in Mojave 10....

I was having this same issue. My only solution was to change the export to ProRes LT instead of regular 422.

I also changed my export location - I was assuming the final exports would either be too large or my RAM was maxing out or something...

More of a workaround than a fix, but it did solve that error for the time being.