Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Hiker

Alternative to GoPro Quik for PC - That has a Wizard/One-click story/video

[ New ]

Looking for an alternative to Quik for PC.  I tried Filmora9, I have Adobe Premier, but my problem or issue is, many times, I just want to create a quick, no effort, video like Quik does.  I have the know how to create a more invovled video, but there are many times i just want something simple.  The App for my iPhone crashes alot, so looking to do it for the PC.  

Are there any programs that have a wizard/one click story/video maker similar to how Quik or GoPro does?

Thanks in advance for any info.

GoPro

Re: Alternative to GoPro Quik for PC - That has a Wizard/One-click story/video

[ New ]

Hello, @nutshellml. You may use other programs that can be used to view and edit your GoPro footage on a computer. There is also a user-shared list of programs on this thread that you may refer to. 

Alternatively, you may explore the multi-clip editing function in the GoPro App for quick and easy editing of your GoPro media. These instructions will guide you on how to do it. 

Hiker

[ New ]

I saw that thread, basic links to all video editing programs.  I'm looking for a little more personlized feedback.  If anyone has found a comparable alternative to Quik/GoPro. 

The GoPro app and Quik crash on iPhone and Quik crashes on desktop.  I've already attempted to resolve with Support, they weren't much help.

So therefore, asking community for a personalize response vs. what gopro recommends.  Specifically if there is a free/paid video editing program that takes all your clips and complies them to music and effects similar to Quik.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi, sorry don't have the answer but the same question. There must be an alternative since action camera-users don't want to spend hours editing a simple video.