Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

After downloading Gopro quick for desktop, it is constantly asking me to sign up again

After downloading Gopro quick for desktop, it is constantly asking me to sign up again after I press any button. What to do in this case? I have agreed for 1 month free trial of gopro plus, it does not appier in my account, why?

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: After downloading Gopro quick for desktop, it is constantly asking me to sign up again

@stouthero78305 - This is often a sign that there is an issue with the Internet network you're using to connect. Often, there's a firewall or some other blocker that is preventing Quik for Desktop from verifying your account information. Our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs can help troubleshoot this with you.

Jeff

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: After downloading Gopro quick for desktop, it is constantly asking me to sign up again

I have the exact same issue. My PC updated yesterday with the latest Windows 10 update and ever since I am unable to get past the login screen oc the PC App. 

Prior to the update the GoPro Quik App fo PC was working perfectly. I had used it the night before to render 3 files with the gauge overlayers with no problem at all.

I too have tried;

- turning off firewalls

- boht facebook and standard login

- updating my password

I firmly believe this is a systemic issue as a result of the latest WIN10 udpate.

Highlighted
Tourist

After downloading Gopro quick for desktop, it is constantly asking me to sign up again

I have the same problem. I use windows 10 (64) nothing helps.
Help!

Highlighted
Tourist

I suspect one of these updates may be the culpret ...but would like GoPro to comment too?????

Updates 9JAN18.JPG
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

I commented above. If the firewall issues are cleared, then the best option is to contact our Support team so we can dig into your specific settings with you to get this resolved.

Highlighted
Tourist

unfortunately I'm not a very experienced user and certainly not an expert in the windows. Tell me please what exactly should I do to contact your support team to understand what settings I need to change. I ask you to send detailed instructions on where and what exactly it is necessary to check in the windows.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

If you click on this link... https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, it will take you to our contact page. From there, you can get a phone number to reach our team, or you can start a chat session with one of our team members.