Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

360 photo from Max editing & crop

[ New ]

Hello! How can I convert a 360 photo taken by the MAX camera to a normal flat one on PC? I mean I need to adjust the angle and field of view and save it as a usual photo. 1:1 square or 9:16 vertical photo with the effect of "little planet" for example. I can easily do it on my phone, but in the GoPro Player, when I open .jpg, there are no buttons on the screen at all. A can just rotate and zoom the panorama

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: 360 photo from Max editing & crop

[ New ]

Hello, @hcl88. You can only view 360 photos in the GoPro Player. You can, however, grab photos from your 360 footage. See How to Grab a Photo from a Video in the GoPro Player for instructions. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @hcl88

Check out How to Use Reframe in the GoPro Player 

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for the answer, but this article is all about the video. I have no problem with it. But, as I mentioned above, I don't have such buttons when I open a photo

GoPro Player.PNG
Tourist

[ New ]
@aragon1006 do you have any idea how I can manage it? I cant believe that there is no workaround
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @hcl88. You can only view 360 photos in the GoPro Player. You can, however, grab photos from your 360 footage. See How to Grab a Photo from a Video in the GoPro Player for instructions. 

Tourist

[ New ]

It's a pity because such a function is present in the Android app, and I would really like to have the same feature on PC. I have a bunch of 360 photos from vacation now, and while making them I thought that I would easily convert them into usual photos further =(