08-04-2019 01:14 PM
0 Files added[ New ]
First i already did a search on google and gopro support, but no luck. I have a Hero 7, and i did couple recordings yesterday.
Today i connected the camera to the pc, and imported the files to a folder, the pc connects well to hero 7 but when i scan the folder where the videos are located, gopro can't find any video.
I keep getting the massege 0 files added. I triend different folder, re-installing etc. nothing worked. Also i found some topic with the same questions but also no luck.
Can some1 tell me what I do wrong?
08-04-2019 08:54 PM
Re: 0 Files added[ New ]
If you are using Quik for desktop, you can trace the storage location following the file path below:
- /Users/<YourUserName>/Pictures/GoPro - Mac
- C:\Users\<YourUserName>\Pictures\GoPro - Windows
Other things to try:
- Pair your camera with a compatible mobile phone and see if you will be able to access your media through the GoPro App.
- Remove SD card from the camera and insert it directly to a computer using an SD card adapter and see if the files are detected.
- Use a different computer if available.
- If already using a recommended card, save files (if accessible through other device) then format SD card before using it again. Do a FULL format instead of Quick.
- See if the files maybe using HEVC. Such files require certain system to be accessible. Learn more about HEVC here.
Let us know what you find out. Thanks!