Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Логин

Постоянно просит авторизацию, при нажатии любой кнопки снова просит авторизацию.

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Логин

Попробуйте переключить свою сеть. Проблемы с аутентификацией могут быть вызваны проблемами брандмауэра или другими проблемами подключения, которые не позволяют программе проверять информацию о вашей учетной записи.

Try switching your network. Authentication issues can be caused by firewall issues or other connectivity issues that prevent the program from verifying your account information.

Sightseer

[ Edited ]
@jefftwrote:

Попробуйте переключить свою сеть. Проблемы с аутентификацией могут быть вызваны проблемами брандмауэра или другими проблемами подключения, которые не позволяют программе проверять информацию о вашей учетной записи.

Try switching your network. Authentication issues can be caused by firewall issues or other connectivity issues that prevent the program from verifying your account information.

Ммммм!!! Какой крутой ответ!!! За те деньги что вы берёте за свою продукцию. Всё должно работать без малейшей проблемы. 

Tourist

[ Edited ]

Аналогичная проблема, я в шоке от качества ПО, за такие-то деньги...... Faerwall отключил, все равно Quik не работает.

GoPro

Hi @sunnytree83373

I am sorry for any troubles caused. The recent update released for Quik for Desktop is supposed to clear the login issue.

Once you have the latest version please follow the instructions below:

1 Open Quik for desktop
2 While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
3 Select “Restart with default settings”
4 A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
5 Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
6 Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

HI

I did this steps and  i try reinstall Quik with deleting all files on User\AppData\Local  Folder. Nothing happen.

GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @sunnytree83373

Thank you for trying the suggested steps. By the way, are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

We have raised this issue to the team in charge. We'll be posting back on this thread once we hear from them.

We appreciate your patience on this matter.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

HI,

I use Windows 10 x64  1803