Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Логин

I can confirm the problem if they need

GoPro

Hello @sunnytree83373

You can reach Support through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs so they can establish a case for you. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

After three days of speaking to support I ended up with their proposition to buy $200 Windows Pro license and change language to English after that. Quik is not going to be working in Russian, and neither are they going to add a goddamn language selector

Tourist

Подтверждаю. При нажатии любой кнопки появляется окно авторизации. Попытка смены языка Windows 10 1803 на английский (USA) проблемы не решила.
Tourist

Нереально пользоваться постоянно требует авторизацию

GoPro

@ВладимирЧ4 @nicestar80283  Were you able to try these steps:

Open Quik for desktop
While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
Select “Restart with default settings”
A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

1. Tried this method.
2. I tried to change the system language to English.
3. I tried to change the system language to English and "Restart with default settings"
4. I tried to change the system language and regional settings to US.
5. Tried to change the system language and regional settings to UK.
6. I tried to install again.
7. Added the line "127.0.0.1 localhost" to the file c: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts
8. Tried to "Run this program as administrator".
9. Tried combinations of methods 1 - 8

It does not help anything. When I press any button in the application, it logs out. When I connect the camera, it logs out. I'm very disappointed Man Mad

GoPro

Hello @ВладимирЧ4

Have you been able to try the steps using a new account (or a different email) then going back to the current email login afterwards? If you have not done it yet, please do. Let us know how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius