Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Anonymous

Логин

[ New ]

Постоянно просит авторизацию, при нажатии любой кнопки снова просит авторизацию.

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Логин

[ New ]

Попробуйте переключить свою сеть. Проблемы с аутентификацией могут быть вызваны проблемами брандмауэра или другими проблемами подключения, которые не позволяют программе проверять информацию о вашей учетной записи.

Try switching your network. Authentication issues can be caused by firewall issues or other connectivity issues that prevent the program from verifying your account information.

Anonymous

[ New ]
@jefftwrote:

Попробуйте переключить свою сеть. Проблемы с аутентификацией могут быть вызваны проблемами брандмауэра или другими проблемами подключения, которые не позволяют программе проверять информацию о вашей учетной записи.

Try switching your network. Authentication issues can be caused by firewall issues or other connectivity issues that prevent the program from verifying your account information.

Ммммм!!! Какой крутой ответ!!! За те деньги что вы берёте за свою продукцию. Всё должно работать без малейшей проблемы. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Аналогичная проблема, я в шоке от качества ПО, за такие-то деньги...... Faerwall отключил, все равно Quik не работает.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sunnytree83373

I am sorry for any troubles caused. The recent update released for Quik for Desktop is supposed to clear the login issue.

Once you have the latest version please follow the instructions below:

1 Open Quik for desktop
2 While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
3 Select “Restart with default settings”
4 A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
5 Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
6 Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

HI

I did this steps and  i try reinstall Quik with deleting all files on User\AppData\Local  Folder. Nothing happen.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sunnytree83373

Thank you for trying the suggested steps. By the way, are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

We have raised this issue to the team in charge. We'll be posting back on this thread once we hear from them.

We appreciate your patience on this matter.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

HI,

I use Windows 10 x64  1803

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @sunnytree83373

Have you been able to change the language settings? A community member shared having been able to resolve the issue by changing language settings. 

Below is an excerpt from this thread: https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/Win10-Quik-Always-ask-for-login-when-Choose-an...

Необходимо изменить настройки языка системы.

1. удаляем Гопро Квик.

2. меняем язык системы на английский - в параметры -> время и язык -> русский удаляем

3. меняем систему на английский - пуск ->служебные-> крупные значки->язык->удаляем русский

4. в доп параметрах везде выбираем английский

Перезагружаемся, обновления языков у меня происходило около часа

Устанавливаем квик. Работает!

Откатываем языки обратно, программа станет на русском и работать.

За программирование разработчикам ГоПро Квик -2 балла!'

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello

I wont do this, this is a perversion. Other software works fine.

when I bought a camera I wanted to use the software infrastructure that you have.

I'll wait for the next release.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Same problem

also at windows 10 I can't change the language as it is 1 language package windows

so it is really ridiculous

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same problmen. Permanent relogin. As a result - not working app. Pls fix this problem.

Win10, only russian lang...

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello,

Do you have any solution available? My Windows won't allow me to change system language.

I would expect GoPro to be able to connect to my PC somehow, for the price I have paid

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @werew01f @philippm374

Please go over these steps.

If using a Mac:

Click GO in finder and GO TO FOLDER
Then please type  /private/etc/hosts then press Go
Copy the host file on your Desktop. 
Click open the "host" file and put in 127.0.0.1 localhost at the location. Save the File, then put it BACK the same folder it will ask you to replace it, this should work.

If using a Windows computer:

Open Quik for desktop
While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
Select “Restart with default settings”
A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Добрый вечер. У меня такая же проблема с авторизацией постоянно просит войти.Удалил учетную запись,Изменил на английский. Что делать?

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello Ej,

Unfortunately this does not help: once I restart Quik, it promts me to register. I click "I already have an account", input login and password. After about 10 seconds, Quik lets me in: I can see the main dashboard.

However, any click inside quick (e.g. "Edit -> Parameters" - not sure if the spelling is right since I'm using Russian language pack) throws me back to login. The same happens when I try to switch to my GoPro.

From what I have seen so far, the reason might be in Russian language pack (there are some advices over Internet to change my Windows language pack to English, then reinstall application, and change it back to Russia after that). However, this is not a solution: cheaper Windows licenses do not allow user (i.e. me) to change their locale settings. 

I believe GoPro should investigate this and release a patch as long as users from Russia are suffering from this issue for quite a long time already.

Sightseer

[ New ]

не работает ваша инструкция

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006!

I did it but it doesnt work. Restarted, reinstalled...

Somewhere I found next recommends:

1. Download and install GoPro Studio 2.0.

2. Login to GoPro Studio 2.0 and wait for latest update.

3. After update all functions works correct.

Problem with permanent relogin are off, but I have another problem with Quick, that not a goal of this discuss.

May be I could help somebody...

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello @werew01f, thank you for posting this instruction. Unfortunately, this did not work for me.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for trying the suggested steps.

Please reach out to our Support Team to move forward with this concern.

They are available via phone or chat. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Please let them know of the steps taken so far.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same problem. Just got hero black 7, and tried to install quick for windows (10 1809). The qucik is stuck on login screen. Nothing of the above helped. I am completely disappointed with you software :(

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @ma055

Please see the response on your other post

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

Thanks. Sorry for double post. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Hello everyone, I am currently in progress of communication with GoPro support. If you would like to contact them as well, you may refer to my case number 05185062 to provide enough data to them
Tourist

[ New ]

I can confirm the problem if they need

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @sunnytree83373

You can reach Support through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs so they can establish a case for you. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]

After three days of speaking to support I ended up with their proposition to buy $200 Windows Pro license and change language to English after that. Quik is not going to be working in Russian, and neither are they going to add a goddamn language selector

Tourist

[ New ]
Подтверждаю. При нажатии любой кнопки появляется окно авторизации. Попытка смены языка Windows 10 1803 на английский (USA) проблемы не решила.
Tourist

[ New ]

Нереально пользоваться постоянно требует авторизацию

GoPro

[ New ]

@ВладимирЧ4 @nicestar80283  Were you able to try these steps:

Open Quik for desktop
While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

1. Tried this method.
2. I tried to change the system language to English.
3. I tried to change the system language to English and "Restart with default settings"
4. I tried to change the system language and regional settings to US.
5. Tried to change the system language and regional settings to UK.
6. I tried to install again.
7. Added the line "127.0.0.1 localhost" to the file c: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts
8. Tried to "Run this program as administrator".
9. Tried combinations of methods 1 - 8

It does not help anything. When I press any button in the application, it logs out. When I connect the camera, it logs out. I'm very disappointed Man Mad

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @ВладимирЧ4

Have you been able to try the steps using a new account (or a different email) then going back to the current email login afterwards? If you have not done it yet, please do. Let us know how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Sightseer

[ New ]

Добрый день постоянно выкидывает с автоизаци в приложении GoPRO Quik. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @813life

Were you able to try these troubleshooting steps?

Open Quik for desktop

Let us know how it goes.

We have already raised this login issue to the team in charge.

We'll also post an update as soon as we get one.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Добрый день!  На экране входа в систему выберите вкладку «Справка» над окном Quik для рабочего стола. 
Выберите «Перезапустить с настройками по умолчанию»  НЕПОМОГАЕТ! Windows 10 Home Single Language возможноти поенять язык интерфкейса неимею! Говорят поогает.

Спасибо!

GoPro

[ New ]

I just want to ask @nicestar80283,

Is that a 64BIT or 32BIT?

Thanks,

-Jay 

Tourist

[ New ]
Добрый день! 64BIT. пробовал и от администратора и в режиме совместимости ... Все безуспешно.
Спасибо.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nicestar80283

Thanks for the additional information.

We have passed this along to the team in charge.

I'll get this thread updated once I have new on this.

Thanks!

Ej

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi Everyone!

We'd like to gather additional information regarding the login issue.

We would appreciate if you can go through these steps:

1. Restart Quik for Desktop with default settings.
  2. Restart your computer.
  3. Uninstall/reinstall Quik for Desktop.
  4. Create a new gopro.com user account and attempt to reproduce the issue.
  5. Create new user account on local computer and attempt to reproduce the issue.

Also, please indicate if the main email address you hahve is associated to a GoPro Plus account.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

600 баксов стоит камера!!! 7ка, и не работает программа для редактирования. Постоянно просит авторизацию. И ответьте мне, какое лешего я должет менять язык интерфейса на лицензионной виндовс, ждать час пока он все обновит и потом снова откатывать назад. Вы реально думаете, что настолько хороши? 

А главное, даже если бы я очень хотел язык интефреса у меня на рабочей станции меняет админ контролер домена в котором работет данная винда, и чтобы сменить язык интефейса я должен написать письмо, в другую страну...

За год, за ГОДА Карл, вы не решили проблему софта. Столько эмоций, пожалуйс я оставлю их для украинского офиса, принесу камеру, бук и пусть мне поставят тут софт, если нет, отдам камеру назад!!! 

все через 5ю точку 

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @fastridge76865. You may explore other programs that can be used to view and edit your GoPro media through https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/Programs-to-View-and-Edit-Videos . Best regards!

Tourist

[ New ]

Та же проблема. При любых движениях повторрно требует ввод логина и пароля. 4 месяца боли. Как я рад что перед покупкой всего сетапа камер под проект взял одну на пробу. Буду переходить на Sony. Там все вроде более ровно.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @ВладимирЧ4

Apologies for all the troubles caused.

Please reach out to our Support Team to have this checked further.

Let them know of all the steps taken to try to resolve the issue.

You may refer them to this thread.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hero Black 6

Windows 10 64Bit

I have the same problem during 6 months! Your instructions doesn't work. I reinstalled apps, changed system language, but your QUIK not work. 

Please refund my money and I am going to buy SONY.

Thank you!

Tourist

[ New ]

Sorry! I can launch Quik!

Здравствуйте! 

Я смог запустить Quik. Работает. Следуйте следующей инструкции

1. Удалите QUIK

2. Поменяйте регион, язык системы, и язык интерфейса на UK (Соединенное королевство)

3. Перезагрузите PC

4. Убедитесь что язык приветствия, и язык системы стал английским.

5. Установите Quik

6. Запустите, залогиньтесь. Проверьте что все работает. сохранитесь и выйдите.

7. Вернитесь на локальные настройки по языку.

8. Перезагрузите PC.

У меня заработало. Не вылетает.

Tourist

[ New ]

Пробовал. Мне этот способ не помог.

GoPro

[ New ]

Great to know that Quik is already working on your end, @rakkenzo. Appreciate you posting the troubleshooting steps that you did that solved the problem. This will definitely help other members having the same issue. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @ВладимирЧ4. In that case, there maybe a need to check on particular computer system information. If you contact our Support team here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs , they will be able to determine what could be wrong, and help you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat. Best regards!

Tourist

[ New ]

Я правильно понимаю, что проблему не устранили? Только сегодня попытался загрузить видео через GoPro Quik, но при каждом нажатии требует авторизацию. Ждать решения проблемы или смело сносить софт?

Tourist

[ New ]

Постоянно просит залогиниться. Нихрена не работает! Говоно а не программа, я так понимаю данная проблема уже давно существует, но никто ее решать не собирается. Пробовал разные указанные способы и со сменой языка тоже, но безрезультатно!