10-25-2018 09:22 AM
After three days of speaking to support I ended up with their proposition to buy $200 Windows Pro license and change language to English after that. Quik is not going to be working in Russian, and neither are they going to add a goddamn language selector
11-16-2018 12:03 PM
Open Quik for desktop
While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
Select “Restart with default settings”
A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
Let us know how it goes.
11-20-2018 09:05 AM
1. Tried this method.
2. I tried to change the system language to English.
3. I tried to change the system language to English and "Restart with default settings"
4. I tried to change the system language and regional settings to US.
5. Tried to change the system language and regional settings to UK.
6. I tried to install again.
7. Added the line "127.0.0.1 localhost" to the file c: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts
8. Tried to "Run this program as administrator".
9. Tried combinations of methods 1 - 8
It does not help anything. When I press any button in the application, it logs out. When I connect the camera, it logs out. I'm very disappointed
11-20-2018 04:53 PM
Have you been able to try the steps using a new account (or a different email) then going back to the current email login afterwards? If you have not done it yet, please do. Let us know how it works out.