Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Sightseer
would like to find and pay for a one-on-one trainer on how to use my GoPro Hero 9.

My wife bought me this caemera.  So far i am struggling to upload to the cloud that i subscribed to.

I am not sure if i have enough room on my phone to upload to the cloud

I would like to use my computer to do some editing.. of which i have no clue how to do.

When i plugges my phone into my computer via the GoPro cable the computer could not find the camera and files.

i do not have a card reader on my computer

i would like to learn to make edits, effects etc.

where does one store videos after edited.

how do you remoive the video from your phone after uploading to the cloud

Tip on photos and time laps photos that i think the camera can do... but i am not even sure what the heck that is.

if you cannot tell by now i am a banker.. not a creative guy.. but i want to learn.  my wife says I need a hobby :)

I hope i remember how to get back to this blog if someone is kind enough to answer.

Primary goal ...find someone that speaks good english that i can pay for one-on-one trainign or lessons even if on Zoom or

GoToMeeting, etc.   Feel free to contact me directly Rob Henger 205-222-0790   Thank you

Tourist
Re: would like to find and pay for a one-on-one trainer on how to use my GoPro Hero 9.
Hello Rob, I can help you with this training course.

Please contact on Instagram @emmanoel_brazil_gopro or e-mail emmanoel.network@gmail.com

Thank you so much 🤓
Tourist
Re: would like to find and pay for a one-on-one trainer on how to use my GoPro Hero 9.

Rob - curious how things are going. I am newer than you, and I am surprised that there is not more information for the Hero9 (my first camera).

Nomad
So, how did you make out @robhenger ?