Just as you’re insanely passionate about capturing your most amazing moments, we’re insanely passionate about building the best GoPro help and learning resource possible. This also means that if we want a safe, rewarding, and inspiring community; we’ll need to take a zero tolerance position on bad behavior.
We kindly ask that all members adhere to the following guidelines, and remember that this GoPro Support Hub is focused on providing solutions and insights to all GoPro enthusiasts – from the casual fan looking for a product suggestion to our most engaged SuperUsers sharing their knowledge and expertise.
We simply ask that you do the right thing, treat people with respect, and don’t post anything to our community that might be considered inappropriate or offensive, this includes but is not limited to:
• Defamatory, obscene, pornographic or vulgar;
• Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
• Is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person;
• Infringes, misappropriates or violates somebody’s intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights; or
• Is or promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
If we believe you may have uploaded or posted offensive or inappropriate content to the Support Hub, we reserve the right take immediate and appropriate action. This may include removing, editing, hiding, or deleting the content you posted, and restricting your ability to post or access GoPro communities in the future.
Community members and visitors should note that any work-around or modified product-use solutions involving GoPro products or accessory products made for use with GoPro product, is not endorsed by GoPro and customer support is not offered in such cases.