Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: have no sound when i upload to gopro Quick

[ New ]

Well i guess there is to many dummys there that do not understand english.gopro quick is working just fine.. where did i ever say that i am using VLC or windows media player... I AM USING  GOPRO QUICK. THERE IS NO SIGN OF BROKEN PLAY OR CHOPPY PLAY BACK...,,,   THERE IS JUST NO SOUND WHEN I PLAY THE VIDS IN RECENTS IN GOPRO QUICK...IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS PLEASE FORWARD TO SOMEONE THAT DOES KNOW,...

Tourist

Re: have no sound when i upload to gopro Quick

[ New ]

I am with you. They are making it sound like we are inconveniencing them. This sound issue does not even look like an isolated case but they are dragging this since October. I have mentioned many times that i lost the sound since the update. THEIR APP UPDATE. And they want me to pay the $70 something dollars to replace my functioning camera that lost sound because of THEIR APP UPDATE. 

I live on Guam. It is part of the USA. Theyre supposed to be able to find ways to contact me through my WORKING number that they insist is not working. 

AGAIN, the issue is losing audio . I am using both throgh SD card and lost the ability to upload through the app because the app wont detect the camera SINCE THE APP UPDATE on both the camera and the APP. 

Please look into case 08676365. Its almost 2021.