Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

wireless not working

[ New ]
hello! I have a problem with go pro hero 4 black edition. the Wi-Fi doesn't work and I don't know what can I do. I search about that on Google but anyone help me. what can I do?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: wireless not working

[ New ]

Hi @boldmesa28086,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a WiFi issue with your HERO 4 Black camera. There's 2 possibilities why you having this problem, First is a software issue, best thing to fix this is to perform a manual update, or a hardware problem, which you may need to isolate it by doing the manual update first, and see if that works. If did not resolve the issue, please contact GoPro Customer Support for further assistance.

All the best,

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: wireless not working

[ New ]

Hi @boldmesa28086,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a WiFi issue with your HERO 4 Black camera. There's 2 possibilities why you having this problem, First is a software issue, best thing to fix this is to perform a manual update, or a hardware problem, which you may need to isolate it by doing the manual update first, and see if that works. If did not resolve the issue, please contact GoPro Customer Support for further assistance.

All the best,