05-15-2020 08:33 AM
I've reset the wifi on the camera numerous times, re-uploaded the gopro app a couple times on my IPhone, and I still can't get the two to pair. The pairing numbers don't match.
05-15-2020 11:00 AM
@markl20673, typically, the connection issue between the camera and GoPro App can be resolved by resetting the Wi-Fi settings. Please follow these troubleshooting steps accordingly:
- Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history.
- Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history.
- iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history.
- Reset your camera’s Wi-Fi settings using the instructions here.
- Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions here.