04-02-2018 06:07 PM
Don't know if I am alone in my frustration with importing from the SD card into my Mac Book. Wish someone from GOPRO would read some of these posts and provide a good answer. Their support sucks on the phone and would like to go back to an older GoPro that worked!
04-04-2018 09:24 AM
I am sorry if you feel this way. Here are the steps when importing files from an SD card.
- Insert the Micro SD card into the adapter and insert the adapter into your computer.
- Open a new Finder window. Your SD card will be on the left sidebar under the "devices" section.
- Double-click on your SD card, and you should see two folders: DCIM and MISC.
- Now double-click on the DCIM folder. In that, you'll see a folder named 100GOPRO. (Note - if you took more than 9999 pictures or videos, you'll see 101GOPRO, 102GOPRO, 103GOPRO, etc. folders).
- From there you can drag & drop the files from your SD card to your computer.
Let us know if this works for you.