Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: why is it so difficult to import from SD card into MacBook Pro? The GoPro software fails to imp

Don't know if I am alone in my frustration with importing from the SD card into my Mac Book.  Wish someone from GOPRO would read some of these posts and provide a good answer. Their support sucks on the phone and would like to go back to an older GoPro that worked!

GoPro

Re: why is it so difficult to import from SD card into MacBook Pro? The GoPro software fails to imp

Hi @sandman1945

I am sorry if you feel this way. Here are the steps when importing files from an SD card.

• Insert the Micro SD card into the adapter and insert the adapter into your computer.  
  • Open a new Finder window. Your SD card will be on the left sidebar under the "devices" section.
  • Double-click on your SD card, and you should see two folders: DCIM and MISC.  
  • Now double-click on the DCIM folder.  In that, you'll see a folder named 100GOPRO.  (Note - if you took more than 9999 pictures or videos, you'll see 101GOPRO, 102GOPRO, 103GOPRO, etc. folders).
  • From there you can drag & drop the files from your SD card to your computer.

Let us know if this works for you.

Thanks!

EJ