Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

where is my go pro 9 order

[ New ]

Hi GoPro Team, 

can you please update me on what is going on with my order MP-04455615. 

This is the first time I order with a Gopro subscription and this is what I am waiting in the queue with no proper satisfaction from customer service all the time I got the same answer that we will contact the warehouse and let you know but after that no update.

If you cant proceed with my order I would like to go for the refund option.I will be very thankful for you if you solve my case in priority.

I am looking forward to hearing from you a  proper answer.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Ali Ahmed

gopro order.png

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: where is my go pro 9 order

[ New ]

Hello, @sharpdawn78228. Your order is still being fulfilled by the warehouse. It should ship out soon. Once it does, you will be sent a notification then you can check the delivery status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status . Should you get an error message, try the link again using an incognito browser. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @sharpdawn78228. Your order is still being fulfilled by the warehouse. It should ship out soon. Once it does, you will be sent a notification then you can check the delivery status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status . Should you get an error message, try the link again using an incognito browser. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hello I ordered the GoPro 9 VIA trade up. Order number: Order # NA02797768

I shipped my gopro8 was recieved by you on Nov 30/20 Tracking: 1Z550EY19032237406

Has this been processed at all? 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @livelysurf0243

Let our Support Team check on the order further.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

My order has not arrived. I called dpd and they said it is held up in customs as GoPro did not attatch an invoice. the order number is MP-04586639

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @thomasianb77254. Please check out the response we posted on your other thread at https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/GoPro-9-not-delivered/m-p/948087#/M190197

Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi GoPro Team,

Can you please update me on what is going on with my order #SO-4497772

This is the first time I have ordered a GoPro and it was for my partners very special birthday which is on 2nd February. He is an essential keyworker and i really wanted to get him something special that he would love to use, hence a new GoPro. I orders this on 16th January and was advised it was dispatched on 18th January via UPS. This package was meant to be delivered on 25th January to no avail. I have been in contact with UPS who advised to notify yourselves as an investigation will be required regarding the missing package.

I have contacted Customer Services who have advised it has been sent, however I don’t feel confident in this response when UPS state they don’t have it. If you are unable to proceed with my order I would like to go for a full refund option. If this is able to be sent, can it be sent via DPD?

I would be very grateful if you could solve my case as a high priority. I am extremely disappointed after ordering a special gift in plenty time that it won’t arrive for my partners birthday!!!

I am looking forward to hearing from you with hopefully a positive response.

Thank you in Advance.

Best Regards,

Elaine Campbell
GoPro

[ New ]

@elainec1640, please refer to my response to your other post.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Can I find out what's going on with the order? Order number MP-04619892, invoice number CS-4377939

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @nimblevist. Your order has been completed and the package is in transit to you. Please check your Hub inbox for the tracking number. Also, we removed the image you posted for security purposes. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]
where is my go pro 9 order pleas help gopro not send trecking
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @9giorgi9. We see that your order has already been delivered (yesterday). Will you be able to confirm receipt of the package? Also, did you receive an email confirmation for you order? Did the email have a link for checking order status? We'd like to gather these information so we can determine if there are issues with checking order status. We hope to hear back from you. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

I ordered myself the GoPro Hero 9 bundle and it was supposed to be delivered in 2 days today, but I haven't got it yet,

@sharpdawn78228 wrote:

Hi GoPro Team, 

can you please update me on what is going on with my order MP-04455615. 

This is the first time I order with a Gopro subscription and this is what I am waiting in the queue with no proper satisfaction from customer service all the time I got the same answer that we will contact the warehouse and let you know but after that no update.

If you cant proceed with my order I would like to go for the refund option.I will be very thankful for you if you solve my case in priority.

I am looking forward to hearing from you a  proper answer.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Ali Ahmed

and is my order delayed?Screenshot_20210227-130504_Gmail.jpg

GoPro

[ New ]

@activealp34586, please refer to my response to your other post.