Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

when will the hero 9 max lens mod be in stock

[ New ]

been checking the site every day for the past 2 months for this lens and still haven't seen it in stock 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: when will the hero 9 max lens mod be in stock

[ New ]

Hi @brandanb62

Thank you for showing interest in our products.

Please continue checking our website for updates.

https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/mounts-accessories/hero9-black-max-lens-mod/ADWAL-001.html

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @brandanb62

Thank you for showing interest in our products.

Please continue checking our website for updates.

https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/mounts-accessories/hero9-black-max-lens-mod/ADWAL-001.html

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Sightseer

[ New ]

I called GoPro a few days ago to ask when the max lens mod would be back in stock, I didnt get any sort of decent answer so I asked whether there was a waiting list i could go on to but told no and just to keep checking the website Grrrrrrrrr

Tourist

[ New ]

It's in stock as I type this (have ordered one myself)

Nomad

[ New ]

and now its out of stock......

Tourist

[ New ]
Sorry - should have clarified earlier - I'm based in the UK (still available in the GB store)
Nomad

[ New ]

Also in Austria :)

Tourist

[ New ]
Same question, but asking for a friend. When will the Hero 9 Max Lens Mod be in stock? My friend wants to take advantage of his GoPro subscription discount and get 30% off, which is hard to do when it’s out of stock. Can he get put on a waiting list?
Tourist

[ New ]
They don’t give any updates and there’s no waiting list... really annoying! And if you ask them they just say check the website for updates😤 they come in stock for a short time then sell out really quickly. I bought 3 last time they came in stock and wish I bought like 20 so I could sell them to my Instagram followers who are in search of them as well
Tourist

[ New ]

Hasn't been in stock for Japan once since I purchased shortly after release.

Add to this you can't buy batteries or the battery charger (because it comes with a battery).

So with the most obvious items impossible to buy there basically there is nothing I can buy with my subscription discount.

Why the heck GoPro can't just ship a big load of batteries to Japan and on ship them from there is beyond me.

Nomad

[ New ]

because of the customer direct model they chose to embrace - they don't care about the people who sold their product making them who they are (why sell something for more locally than it is direct??); let alone the people who buy their product and have an aweful support system to boot - unlike a local retailer who fixes it on the spot

Lithium batteries can't be shipped in air cargo for safety.

you would think Gopro would think this through before pulling the trigger on such a bad idea. Another hole with all the other fails in a sinking ship.

this manufacturer / retailer / customer relationship will be extremely hard to repair if at all.

i look after major electronics retailers at wholesale and Gopro loosing shelf space by the week - they don't even have their own rack in some - just scattered reminance of eol items

Tourist

[ New ]

Agree with the previous comment. GoPro turned their back to their customers & Partners. Form one of the best companies to deal with, they become the worst. Hero 9 software is poorly executed  and go pro failed to fix it or at least announce when they plan to fix it. (scheduled capture not working and touch screen being unusable for example).

I received a defective max lens mod (won't screw fully to the camera) and GoPro support is horrendous addressing this. I is really pitty what is happening with GoPro, but I'm 100% confident that hero 9 will be my last GoPro.

Tourist

[ New ]
It’s in stock in the US store as of 3:40 pm Eastern, November 17. I bought two of them...I didn’t realize I already had one in my cart when I hit the Apple Pay button.