Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

when diving in shallow waters, the gopro suddenly froze and stopped working.

GoPro

GoPro Sorry to hear about what happened. We would like to determine the cause of the trouble so we'll know the path forward. Our Support team here http://bit.ly/2zP29Hp will help get this sorted out. Please contact them by phone or chat.

Issue:

When diving in shallow waters, the gopro suddenly froze and stopped working. After a few minutes a drop of water appeared on the front screen. All the doors was properly closed and GoPro was used in a frame...

I'm owner of Hero 3+ Black, Session 5 and was very satisfied...till now with Hero7 Black.

I bought a new camera before traveling to Bora Bora with my wife...
You can imagine how disappointed I am.

Best regards
Smiljan

smiljan@svarc.si

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: when diving in shallow waters, the gopro suddenly froze and stopped working.

Hello @smiljanŠ1524

Please get in touch with our Support team here so they can assist you with the matter. This is the GoPro Support Hub. We would love to help but we do not have access to warranty claims. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: when diving in shallow waters, the gopro suddenly froze and stopped working.

Hello @smiljanŠ1524

Please get in touch with our Support team here so they can assist you with the matter. This is the GoPro Support Hub. We would love to help but we do not have access to warranty claims. 

Thanks, 
Marius