Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: what is the customer service number for India? the one listed on GoPro website is not reachable.

Hi already called the number you mentioned today and they said that they will not repair my Gopro under warranty, for warranty repair I have to contact official gopro contact number.
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: what is the customer service number for India? the one listed on GoPro website is not reachable.

[ Edited ]

Pls contact go pro India service provider
[Edited - incorrect number]

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

For all warranty claims pls get in touch with go pro services[Edited - incorrect number]. Pan India service

Highlighted
Tourist

My GoPro reached India on 18.08.2020 after replacement but still i haven't recieved my GoPro as it is under indian Custom. I made request call for 4 times to GoPro support but still there is no response. I have provided the letter asked by UPS but still no response from both side.
Screenshot_20200903-064736.jpg