Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

videos not saved, freezes, buzz sound restarts

I had a long session recently and was recording almost 4 hr movies, stopped it and started recording another one...

at home I couldn't find the video on the card, it's second situation like this

tried with different cards, same problem - is my cam faulty? did someone experienced same problem

also recenlty when recording I hear some buzz sound and camera restarts, this is something new

sometimes I can't start camera, when it's powered down completely, when I press ON button I see screen is lighted, but no icons or live view appears...

should I send camera for replace/fix? 

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: videos not saved, freezes, buzz sound restarts

also another thing is that I'm getting out of sync audio on some movies

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @arkadiuszs60224

What SD card are you using?

The steps on Camera Freezes Up should help you out.

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

when you unplug battery, probably your video is lost... not an option to unpug battery every 30 mins

sd card now I'm testing is PNY PRO Elite 128GB (UHS-1 U3)
which is on the list
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @arkadiuszs60224. If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Highlighted
Hiker

did that already, but actually support just adviced to to hard reset and reproduce :D