Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

video download problem

[ New ]

hello, when I download the photos from my sd card or my gopro via usb they bug and are jerky
but when I go through the go pro application on my phone, there is no problem,
what to do ?

GoPro

Re: video download problem

[ New ]

Hello, @marcoa1433. Are you downloading the media directly to your phone or a mobile device? How are the media played back? Do you use a particular media player? Have you been to try it with a different device? 

Tourist

[ New ]

I downloaded them on my mobile thanks to the go pro application but when I go through the sd card directly, this bug, I tried on mac and pc (mac with the sd card and pc with the usb port connected to the gopro, I don't have an sd port on my pc). i don't have a spécial media player

Nomad

[ New ]

Could be several things.

1:  Your USB transfer speeds are not quick enough to allow playback of high quality video via the SD card.  You should copy the video across to your PC before playing it.

2:  Your video may be recorded in HEVC in which case your PC may lack the codec or sufficient processing power to play back the video smoothly.  Try playing the video's with VLC player or downloading the HEVC codec from the microsoft store.  If neither of these options help, try converting the video into a different format using Handbrake.