Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

trying for 3 months to reach Gopro plus and warranty replacement for a hero 8 black

its three months now and more than 20 times of trying to reach someone to replace my almost new hero 8 black because of not turning on at the second or third time of using it....is there anyone at the support center? it was such a mistake to buy directly from Gopro and not from a regular shop and even bigger mistake to pay for gopro plus....

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: trying for 3 months to reach Gopro plus and warranty replacement for a hero 8 black

Hello, @chrisfocus. How have you been contacting Support? Is there a case number that we can use as a reference? We used the email address associated with your Hub profile and were able to pull up a contact request from October. Notes indicate that Support has been contacting you but was not able to reach you. 

If you can, please submit a new contact request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. If you get the Captcha error ar any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: trying for 3 months to reach Gopro plus and warranty replacement for a hero 8 black

Two more times you told me here at the community that you saw my requests for contact and nobody tried. Give me a proof that someone made a call me or sent me an email. Its not that hard to reach someone through his phone or email. Of course i have requested calls.
Having paid the plus membership makes this even more ridiculous for support center. I have waisted my money and my time. I will never again suggest to anyone buy from you site again.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @chrisfocus

As advised, the last case we were able to pull up was from October.

Support has tried to reach out several times but was unsuccessful. 

Please log a new call back request. Once you have an agent with you, you may refer them to the previous case.

Also, please double-check the contact number you will be using.

Thanks!

Ej