Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

tradeup program

I really want the gopro hero 8 but I need to know if my Kodak c703 qualify for the tradeup program. please

Highlighted
Explorer

Re: tradeup program

Any digital camera with an original retail value of $100 or more qualifies. I believe your camera was over $200, so yes, it qualifies.
Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks!!!!
Highlighted
Explorer

No problem. Enjoy your new camera!

I did the trade up to get my HERO8.

Just FYI, it can take between 7-14 Business days. After you place your order it can take a day or two to receive your confirmation email, RMA, and Shipping label. If you order late Friday or over the weekend, they might not arrive until Monday night. If they don't, you need to contact GoPro Support https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and ask them to resend them (also be sure to check all your email folders like Social, Promotions, and Spam).

You need the shipping label and also an email with an RMA number on it. Pack just the camera (no batteries, chargers, cables, or accessories) in a box and put a copy of the RMA email inside. Be sure to write the RMA number visibly on the outside of the box as well.

Take the box to the shipper (usually FedEx) and they will do the rest. Depending on where you are, it will usually take around 3-5 days to get to the GoPro shipping warehouse.

Once GoPro shipping receives your camera they will verify that you did in fact send a digital camera and then notify processing. This can take a day or two.

Once processing gets the notification from shipping they will process the order, again 1-2 days. Once processed, the order then goes back to shipping who will then ship your new camera. Once shipped, it should take 2-3 days to get to you. At this point you should be able to track your camera from here https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status

The important thing to remember is that this all happens during business days. Weekends and Holidays are not included.
Highlighted
Adventurer

Kodak Easyshare C703 7.1mp 3x Optical Zoom Digital Camera
by KODAK

Price:$259.00 FREE Shipping

Highlighted
Explorer

Yeah, we already got past that part.
Highlighted
Nomad

Be prepared for a bit longer time than described. When I ordered mine through the trade up, it was 21 days before I even got the shipping label to send my trade in to them. Then a total of 33 days from the time I placed the order until it was in my hands. So grateful that it's a perfect camera.
Highlighted
Hiker

Yeah the time involved might be related to stock currently on hand, it has varied quite a bit for people. It might also depend where your trade-in is going. Mine went to Riverside, California. The trade-in process only took a little over a week before they shipped the new one. Something like that.

This is just a guess, but when older GoPro cameras are traded in the process might go a little quicker. The original value can be verified by them quickly. I sent in a Hero Session 5.  Again, that's just a guess.