Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: trade-up scam

@davidg37861 wrote:

What's so boaring about someones first time reacking out in search of finding some help with whats clearly a huge problem with gopro and it's scamming tradeup scam?

giphy.gif

Highlighted
Explorer

meme_culture_new_normal_common_sense_should_prevail_feature.jpg

Highlighted
Tourist

Ok
Highlighted
Hiker

Depuis 2 mois : Chez Gopro ils sont très sérieux et très commerçants ...
Highlighted
Adventurer

If things do not go your way, this is the way  you go about it,    We  can talk  about this,  so let me ask and hope you can provide the answers,

1.  Biggest mistake we do is send a WOrking  camera to GoPro where they clearly said send us a camera in ANY condition to us.

2. Sell what  you got, and  buy from a Store,  online store and GoPro last,  Official gopro  site  is the last option to buy from.  Always Research, ALWAYS.

3 Trade up means you don't get your camera first, you are last in line to get a camera why?  they got you HOOK, LINE, and SINKER.

they suckered you in.  they  got the sale, and you are willing to wait as long as it takes and when your turn comes up,  The Rest is History.

Ever hear hte saying  " A Sucker Born Every Minute"?

you canceled and DJI returns your camera.  GoPro  laughs at you what to do. Never buy from GoPro again,

download.jpg

Highlighted
Hiker

This is absolutely true. I ordered a hero 7 with trade in, over two months ago, I sent the camera in over a month ago, first they said they hadn't received my camera, then they confirmed they had (in chat transcript). Then they said they had to email the warehouse, then they said they hadn't received my trade in. Then they said they would put it as priority. I'm stil waiting. Richardson, Michael, Jhanztell, all in the Philippines, I have all your transcripts and all your bulls**t. GOPRO is a organisation which is either carrying out an almighty scam or is on its knees. Check online to see how many thousands of people have been caught up in this. I have emailed Nick Woodhouse, but he cant be bothered to reply either.

Highlighted
Tourist

I used the trade up program for a HERO 7 earlier this year and it only took about 3 weeks from sending in my camera to getting my 7.  Not a scam at all.  I was going to use it again to get an 8 but I called first and they gave me a 25% coupon instead!  Kudos to GoPro Sales and Support!

Highlighted
Adventurer

We hear how did it go  if the 45 days pass what will be your outcome  no camera or gopro  waiving that where did I find that info on tehir Samwarranty and terms?

call or chat report back.