Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

time lapse video add time

How can I add or see real time on a time lapse video i recorded? Is there a way to actually see real time? For example I set the time lapse video for 8hrs continous on 4k 5 second lapse, and I got a video of approximately 5-6 minutes, so I can see it on quik, buty I want to pause and see real time (clock).

I have a hero4 with back touch display

thanks Natan Lutz

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: time lapse video add time

Hello @natanl6

Are you referring to Time Lapse Photo? The HERO4 Silver camera does not have a feature for Time Lapse Video. Also, there is no application native to GoPro that could display or show the real time on the footage itself. You can only get time information by going through the file properties. You may be able to search online for third-party apps that can do this task. 

Best regards, 

Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: time lapse video add time

Hello @natanl6

Are you referring to Time Lapse Photo? The HERO4 Silver camera does not have a feature for Time Lapse Video. Also, there is no application native to GoPro that could display or show the real time on the footage itself. You can only get time information by going through the file properties. You may be able to search online for third-party apps that can do this task. 

Best regards, 

Marius